Become An SAB USA Dealer
Thank you for your interest in our products.
Please note the following requirements to become a dealer:
BK WHOLESALE, a division of BK Designs LLC processes all dealer orders for SABUSA.com
- You must have an established storefront if you are a hobby shop retailer. Please include a picture of your store with your application. If you are an online retailer you must have a running website. Please include your website URL and/or any eBay/Amazon stores if you are selling on those websites. All dealers must include a copy of a Resale Certificate with the application.
- Dealers must adhere to SAB USAs’ MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy. MAP for each product is listed on the BK Designs’ website. Dealers that are found to be in violation of the MAP policy will receive ONE warning. If a dealer continues to advertise below MAP after the warning is issued, the dealer’s account will be cancelled and all buying privileges will be revoked at the sole discretion of SABUSA.
- Unless other arrangements have been made, all payments will be made by either bank transfer, PayPal or major credit card, if you pay via wire transfer or PayPal, please make sure to cover all fees on your end to ensure that we receive the full amount. Payments must be received before any order can ship.
- We ship orders worldwide via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. All shipping costs displayed on the website are only an estimate, your shipping cost will be adjusted if necessary once your order has been packed and it ready to ship.
Please follow these instructions to create a dealer account:
- Go to this page to signup for an account on the BK WHOLESALE website.
- Click here to complete a preliminary form
- Within a few hours you will receive a dealer application via DocuSign.
- Wait up to 5 business days for your dealer application approval.
- Visit BK Wholesale website and start placing your orders!